Tuesday, September 22, 2009

DT 2.1 Lines

First off I thought very literally for this 'lines' assignment. I went home and started taking photos of various lines I saw in my house: couch fabric, venetian blinds, cupboard doors, etc.. However, I had a few other ideas I thought about doing, but they turned out to be very impractical. One idea was to go to the Pony Corral on Sunday for Cruise Night and shoot bodylines of cars. But when I went there, they were parked too close together, and I wanted a simple background so I decided to just stick with my original idea of literal lines. Another idea I had while shooting in the backyard were tree lines. But honestly how many different/interesting tree lines could I find, really? So maybe that will be explored at some other point. In the meanwhile, enjoy these lines!

No comments:

Post a Comment