Thursday, September 24, 2009
CI 1.3 Working the subject - 100 creative ways
Well I gotta say this wasn't the most thrilling assignment ever. But it did allow me to just shoot without thinking, which I don't do much of. I played around a bit with the exposure times and different motion techniques. It was neat to see what came of it. It would have been nice to have had a macro lens for this assignment, as some of the up-close shots I wanted to do weren't possible to do with my kit lens. It was hard to get 100 different shots without repeating anything. I kind of felt like I was scrambling for something... anything... a few times. But then I'd just sit and look at it until an idea would pop in my head and I would just run with it. So it that way it was an interesting assignment, as it made you push through any 'photographer's block' you might have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment